Personalized watercolor

Hi everyone, 

I hope you all had a great weekend, even though always seems to pass really fast.  x)
Today I want to share with you a watercolor I did recently to give as a present to a friend.

Since the gift was for a baby, and we are almost on valentine's day I painted a cute girly cupid, with my Cotman Watercolours on a 300 g/m watercolor paper.



As a background for the frame I painted a whole sheet of paper with acrylic paint leaving the letters of the name "Catarina" in white.



Here is the finished piece, I am really pleased with the result, it looks really cute and simple, and my friend loved it too, so I think this project was a success.  :)



Don't forget to follow the blog
xoxo, Daniela

Comments

  1. Very best along with Least expensive Jabodetabek Non-public Instruction, all of our employees and also educators are available home, placed your personal analyze plan which enables it to pick out any discipline with examine ... visit https://kursus-akuntansi.netlify.app/kursus-akuntansi-taman-sari.html for more information

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top